In February, Hôtel Saint-Sulpice Montreal support Foundation Mira
The principle is simple: we invite our guests who stay at the hotel for more than one night not to use the housekeeping service. By doing so, our guests are helping to reduce their ecological footprint, and they’re also contributing to our monthly collection, since for every day they refuse, the hotel donates $5 to a charity close to our hearts.
In February, Magalie Sparsa our Director of Sales a opté pour la Fondation Mira.
”I chose the Foundation Mira because I find their work remarkable. This foundation touches on several aspects that are dear to me: helping people with disabilities and my love of animals. The physical and psychological help that an animal, especially a dog, can provide is undeniable.” Magalie Sparsa our Director of Sales
For the benefit of:
For over 40 years, the Mira Foundation has pursued the goal of increasing the autonomy and social inclusion of people living with visual or motor disabilities, as well as young people with autism spectrum disorders (ASD), by providing them with a dog that meets their needs, free of charge.
The mission of the Foundation Mira:
- ncrease the autonomy and promote the social integration of people with disabilities through the use of guide dogs and service dogs
- Provide services freely to all beneficiaries, regardless of their income
- Improve the mobility and orientation of people with disabilities so that they can move about freely in their daily lives
- Create an individual intervention plan adapted for each beneficiary that takes into account the beneficiary’s level of autonomy, social and professional context, and mobility needs
- Promote the benefits of service dogs in public places, schools and public transport
We’re counting on you and your support, and we’d like to thank you in advance!
Le Saint-Sulpice Hotel Montreal Team